The Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF Atlanta) is a nonprofit professional association (501(c) 6) and network of human resource executives and senior level professionals incorporated in 1993. The association consists of more than 200 members in the Atlanta area.
- Medium to large organizations or divisions (more than 1,000 employees) - the top HR and talent executive, who has demonstrated strategic responsibility in that current role or a previous role, vice presidents who have broad HR generalist strategic responsibilities or vice presidents who have strategic OD/OE/Talent Management and/or Learning responsibilities.
- Small organizations or division headquarters of large, complex organizations (less than 1,000 employees) - only the top HR executive and only if the leader has demonstrated strategic HR responsibility in that role or a previous role.
- Service provider membership consists of individuals representing organizations, which provide human resources services to businesses. Note: Our bylaws require that at least 75% of our membership consist of corporate members. At this time we have a freeze on accepting new service providers as members.
- Provide programs and roundtables that enrich the professional development of our members.
- Provide networking opportunities that foster the sharing of innovative concepts and exceptional practices.
- We are an organization that energizes its members and creates excitement and optimism about the future of the HR profession.
- We create a sense of belonging, mutual support and family among our members.
- The programs and services we deliver are driven by the needs of our members and changes in the broader world of work.
- Members of our organization feel that participating as a member adds value to them both personally and professionally.
- We are the recognized leader of senior HR professional development and networking in the greater Atlanta area.